ALLPORTS BEACH HOUSE
Come stay with us...
Allports' Beach House is nestled behind trees, a stone's throw from two of the island's most iconic beaches.
Settle into your private, self-contained luxury property with stunning beachfront views across Marshall's Bay to Mt Tanner and Mt Killiecrankie.
Watch as the sun sets majestically over the hinterland and bays, and breathe in the fresh ocean breeze as you enjoy your perfect Flinders Island escape.
FACILITIES AND DETAILS
- Master Queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom and
private balcony with glorious ocean views
- Queen bedroom with private balcony and stunning beachfront vista
- Third bedroom has one double and one single bed
- Quality, comfortable mattresses with beautiful linen and doona covers
- Spacious and gorgeously furnished open plan living, dining and
kitchen area with spectacular beachfront views
- Sun drenched deck that wraps around the front of the house with
outdoor dining table and chairs that can seat six people
- Stainless steel kitchen with Bosch gas cooktop and oven,
complete with dishwasher and full-sized fridge
- Two bathrooms with showers and Sheridan bath towels
- Complimentary breakfast provisions for the first morning and pantry condiments
- Weber BBQ for chefs who fancy cooking outdoors
- Laundry facilities
2 Fowlers Road,
Emita, Flinders Island TAS
Nightly: $200 for twin share
Additional adults and children: $40 per night
$140 for one person
Prefer minimum of 2 night stays all year round.
Single nights may be considered at a surcharge.