GREEN VALLEY HOMESTEAD
Green Valley is a private self-contained rural homestead set amongst a beautiful,
vibrant garden that includes an orchard overflowing with apricots, apples and
nectarines during the warmer months.
It is a short drive to the town centre and an ideal location to explore the island's famous beaches
bush tracks and rugged mountains including Trousers Point, Fotheringate Bay and Mt Strezlecki.
Sit back and relax amongst the roses, lavender and hydrangeas and soak up the tranquil surrounds as you plan your idyllic island escape.
FACILITIES AND DETAILS
- Two Queen bedrooms with plenty of storage
- Third bedroom with two single beds
- Third bedroom has one double and one single bed
- Quality, comfortable mattresses with luxury doonas and linen
- Sun drenched open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Kitchen with cooktop and stove, full-sized fridge, dishwasher and
dining table that can seat up to eight people
- Complimentary breakfast for the first morning, including fresh bread on arrival
- Air conditioning
- Wood fire to keep you warm during those colder months
- TV and DVD player
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- BBQ for those outdoor chefs, as well as eskies, thermos and picnic equipment
Whitemark, Flinders Island TAS
Nightly: $180 for twin share
Additional adults and children: $40 per night
$140 for one person
Prefer minimum of 2 night stays all year round.
Single nights may be considered at a surcharge.