ECHO HILLS COTTAGE
Echo Hills is a secluded and tastefully appointed four bedroom, self contained cottage nestled at the foot of the Darling Ranges. The cottage sleeps up to eight people offering a variety of sleep arrangements with queen, double and single beds on offer.
This charming cottage offers country style living with expanded views over the neighbouring farmland with the Patriach Hills & Babel Island as a back drop.
The light house on Cat Island can be seen at night. Wake up to the smell of freshly baked homemade bread and incredible bird life chatter outside your bedroom window.
Enjoy the tranquility of this cottage with inquisitive wildlife surrounding you and the warmth of a cosy fire at night. Plenty of reading material, DVD's and games for the children.
Continental breakfast provisions are supplied for the first morning along with tea/coffee facilities and basic pantry food items.
Your hosts, the Klug family are pleased to offer you help at anytime.
FACILITIES AND DETAILS
- Four bedrooms (2 queen, 1 single, 1 double & single)
- 1 bathroom & separate toilet
- BBQ Facilities
- Cot Available
- Television & DVD player
- Eskies/ Thermos / All Picnic equipment
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with condiments
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Sunny living area leading out to deck
- Private rural setting
- Breakfast provisions for the first morning
- Freshly baked bread on arrival
- Plenty of space to enjoy the outdoor
Lackrana, Flinders Island TAS
Nightly: $160 for twin share
Additional adults and children: $40 per night
Prefer minimum of 2 night stays all year round.
Single nights may be considered at a surcharge.